£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
10 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to manage a product transitioning from development to production. Activities include product quality planning and non-conformance management.
A unique opportunity to network with and gain visibility of a large variety of functions/activities across all sites This involves working within a customer facing environment, with a dynamic and experienced Project Team.
* Support the Project by assuring activities comply with BMS process requirements and contractual standards.
* Identify risks and critical issues with mitigation solutions with the aim of reducing rework and increasing Customer satisfaction.
* Quality Engineer with experience of quality management systems, techniques and processes.
* Experienced in Quality Tools & Techniques (8D, 5Y, PFMEA)
* Practical knowledge of non-conformance management process and SAP business tool
* HND level qualification with experience within Engineering or Quality Assurance