£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
21 days ago
* Working with Department Head and Design Authorities to identify the equipment teams objectives and applying assurance throughout its successful delivery
* Create , develop and agree core quality activities & measures in response to each project scenario
* Ensure project specific Quality requirements are adopted and incorporated in the development logic eg development plan
* Identify, communicate and mitigate risks and issues associated to product quality.
* Ensure equipment Product Life Cycle Gates are planned, gate reviews conducted & actions managed
Coach the Design Authority to manage the gates/milestones process:
* Preparation: checks the gates inputs with the Design Authority
* Decision meeting: challenges the assessment outcomes
* Action plan follow-up: checks progress of actions
* Triggers lessons learnt/alerts and their further leverage
* Deploy the Non Conformance management process and tools
* Coach the Design Authority to manage the Non-conformance process
* Manage equipment level Non-Conformance review panel:
o Ensure that NC are investigated, escalated and ensure NC's greater than 1 year are prioritised. Including correct RCA is conducted and robust corrective actions in place prior to closure.
o Record in SAP QM activities and conclusion of the NC panel including providing appropriate minutes.
Assessment of the quality level including continuous improvement
* Produce a quality dashboard for the covered activities, agreed with the design authority including relevant aspects to measure the improvements and customer satisfaction (gates adherence, time to close actions, NC metrics, …) and risk issues
* Actively drive improvement initiatives within your domain ensuring total stakeholder engagement is consistently met.