Belfast, County Antrim
£35.00 - £37.00 per hour
29 days ago
Plan and implement Quality Assurance (QA) on assigned projects in accordance with the companies reference system - taking into account contract and regulatory requirements, including tender and contract review. Good knowledge of the Design process.
- Work with QA and project team members to assist in meeting objectives, targets and deadlines
- Generate QA inputs (including formal advice) for project reviews
- Generate inputs for project/QA manager reports and design reviews
- Lead project QA activities to ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance with agreed work packages and to the required process
- Systematically perform QA audit and surveillance activities throughout the lifetime of assigned projects, follow up on any associated issues and non-conformance's
- Be the prime point of contact and offer professional advice for projects on QA matters, to the customer, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Provide advice and assistance on quality matters to project staff, engineering and operations through proactive participation, during all phases of the project
- Perform root cause analysis and the analysis of quality metrics and initiate improvements, as applicable
- Experience in or knowledge of Quality Management and problem solving skills.
- Product life cycle phases ie, feasibility, development/design, manufacture, customer and client support