Up to £30.00 per hour
3 months ago
Our client based in Burnley are looking for a Special Process Quality Engineer. Experience of Chemical Processes and supply chain is essential to this role.
- Working with a cross-site team of specialists to ensure compliance and best practice within the special processes to the business, international, Nadcap and customer requirements whilst ensuring all internal Health, Safety & Environment requirements are fully met.
- Working alongside the Operational teams to support the delivery of on-time in full to the customer.
- Providing technical support to the wider business, internal stakeholders and suppliers on special process matters.
The primary special process commodities are Chemical Processing & Composites
- Maintain and work rigorously to company procedures
- Prepare the qualification of internal special processes, suppliers of special processes and internal Operators
- Conduct internal & supplier special process audits and manage corrective actions to ensure these are implemented within a timely manner
- Work closely with suppliers where quality performance has deteriorated to identify root cause of issues, compile action plan and resolve problems.
- Support & influence the internal UAP's (Units of Autonomous Production) and Group
- Actively share key learning's and best practice with your colleagues across all sites & commodities