Up to £400.00 per day
7 months ago
The role will support the delivery and installation of complex air traffic management systems for MoD airfields across the UK (Visits to locations around the UK will be required) as well as working from the home base of Whiteley. Co-ordinating, managing and reporting on quality by taking ownership of quality management and analysis of reports to continually improve quality within the project.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintain and ensure the implementation of the Marshall QA plan.
- Task Quality Engineers in line with the QA plan activities to support the Programme Objectives.
- Chair Lifecycle Phase reviews and assess/support Engineering lifecycle reviews.
- Provide QA assessment at CAM reviews.
- Provide QA input and verify parent company reports produced by Quality Engineers ( e.g.TIMS Quality Advices).
- Monitor DDP submissions for accuracy and content, whilst providing support and advice on ACP process.
- Support all acceptance gates and as a minimum ensure QA attendance at SSACB's.
- Plan and carry out QA Audits.
- Witness testing for adherence to process as required on a risk based approach.
- Manage any Quality Risks in Risk Register and support PMO on Risk Management process.
- Manage Quality Issues in Issues Register and administer the issues management tool.
- Progress any customer complaints through to closure.
- Review supplier quality documents for compliance to contractual QA requirements.
- Ensure mechanisms are in place to ensure project Plans and deliverable documents are compliant to contractual requirements.
- Progress QA actions in Admini-Track through to closure.
- Provide QA Impact Assessment on MAPS Change Requests
- Have experience of the quality assurance activities on a major multi-disciplined programme or project(s).
Must be eligible to obtain full security clearance.