11 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join our client, a leading manufacturer who provides into the aerospace and power generation sectors.
Within this role some of your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining the company's Integrated Management System & and its third party accreditations.
* To ensure working practices comply with appropriate policies, standards and legislation.
* Process improvement of the Business Management System.
* Internal, external and site audits of the Business Management System.
* Assessments of potential and existing vendors.
* Assist with extrinsic audits / visits from customers and 3rd party registration bodies.
* Maintenance of the Company Calibration system.
* Monitoring of the companies water & energy consumption.
* Review of supplier documentation in support of purchased product/service.
* Processing and compilation of customer submission packages in support of projects, including certification for release.
* To support other departments as required and as defined in the Business Management System.
* To maintain the Company standards register.
* To maintain Quality & Environmental Records.
* To carry out inspection of equipment at suppliers works both in the UK & overseas as required.
* To produce inspection reports and associated documentation including release notes.
In return a competitive salary is on offer.