Up to £30.00 per hour
9 months ago
Our client based in Luton is looking for a Quality Engineer with Aerospace experience.
- Leading the completion of internal First Article Activity packs and verifying the integrity of external First Article Activity packs per AS9102
- Conducting and leading both internal and external supplier quality audits.
- Support AS9100 and CAA/FAA Regulatory audit control and maintenance.
- Assist with the daily Material Review Board (MRB) meetings.
- Ensure that all documentation conforms to industry / customer quality standards & supports customer new product needs.
- Act upon Internal NRFT and External NRFT issues with timely containment and robust sustainable corrective actions through root cause corrective action investigations.
- Drive Change via Quality tools (APQP; AS9145) to achieve a quality launch.
- Support engineering change management of components / materials.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement process - internal - external, quality, cost, innovation, delivery and management
- Devise inspection, testing and evaluation methods.
- Support supplier verification activities.
- Occasional travel may be necessary.