Up to £33.87 per hour
about 1 month ago
To develop, implement and continually improve Quality systems in support of manufacturing, suppliers and customers that will support zero defects internally and externally.
Position Duties & Responsibilities Prepare and perform when required Quality Control Plans in conjunction with Manufacturing Instructions
- Prepare and support Quality Inspection Instructions specific to each work area and product type
- Prepare and perform audits to insure that procedures and instructions related to the QMS are adhered to
- Perform random Quality checks on the shop floor of critical characteristics as identified in manufacturing control plans
- When required, provide support to Purchasing for evaluation of new suppliers, or continuous improvement activities of existing suppliers
- Visit suppliers and customers to investigate non-conformance issues
- Be able to lead / support investigations of non-conformances and all responses using problem solving techniques
- Work with Quality Inspectors to ensure quality instructions are followed and documented in manufacturing
- Prepare as and when required Quality Plans
- Work as part of a Project team to ensure they follow Quality procedures and processes acting as the needs of the customer Quality Responsibilities
Must be eligible to obtain full Security Clearance.