Up to £21.00 per hour
7 months ago
* Define and report quality measures and prepare quality reviews in ESC.
* Provide support on quality issues within ESC e.g. Follow Safety Related Items (SARI's)and contribute to resolutions and root cause analysis, Practical Problem Solving (PPS),
* Take a leading role in the deployment of Quality initiatives in ESC, monitoring progress and supporting gap closure,
* Communication on quality standards and requirements to ESC,
* Process Performance and Product Adherence to Standards.
* Reliability of Processes.
* Repeatability of processes, at initial Design phase, before any process changes are made and continuously through the life of a product.
Specific tasks will include
- Facilitating Practical Problem Solving meetings within the business
- contextual analysis of PPS and their feedback loops to PPS stakeholders
- supporting the resolution and monitoring the progress of Safety Related Items (SARI's)
- Generating or contributing to the compilation of various quality Reporting
- Extracting and interpretation / analysis of data from Databases
- Collect and combine Data into monthly reports
- Follow up of actions
- Support creation of PDCA Sheets
- Follow up of business Quality initiatives self-assessment and reporting
- Evaluation of evidences provided by the business self-assessment, based on a set of criteria (does a certain evidence document fulfil the requirements)