4 months ago
Job Title: Quality Development Manager (Group role)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to support a fast-paced manufacturer in the development of Quality Systems, Procedures & Techniques in line with WCM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of Quality Systems, Procedures & Techniques in accordance with customer requirements, industry standards & best practice.
- Design, maintenance & development of the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9000 & BRC Global Packaging Standard)
- Design, maintenance & development of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point) system in line with food safety requirements.
- Process Auditing
- Continuous Improvement & Capability Analysis: Good knowledge & understanding of lean manufacturing techniques
- Oversee the development of the ISO & BRC systems in across the group, ensuring that all system requirements are being met and that accreditation is maintained.
- Monitoring of performance against the companies Objectives & Targets. Understanding of SPC & KPI data and development of control plans.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within the company
- Use of Problem-Solving Tools, Root Cause Analysis, Capability Studies & Improvement Techniques are a key requirement of this function.
- Liaise with key customers on development programs as part of a partnership approach. This will include problem resolution, process development & way of working initiatives.
Principles of the team:
- Safety First
- Continually satisfy customer requirements
- Prevention not Detection
- Everyone responsible for Quality
- Right First Time
- Continuous Improvement
Skills & Experience:
- Proven quality management experience within a highly regulated fast paced manufacturing sector (Packaging, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Paper)
- Internal Systems Auditor
- Strong understanding of food safety & risk management; Applied HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point) application.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Resilience to deal with various interwoven factors that create exponential change and challenge in day-to-day work
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to influence upwards to top management while leading peers and other key stakeholders
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please send your CV for more details.