27 days ago
Job Title: Quality Coordinator (FMCG / Packaging)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Strong Benefits incl. double figure bonus
Currently working exclusively with an FMCG manufacturer based in the Cheshire area. Over 2000 employees globally and can certainly offer a stable working environment and career development.
Main Purpose of Role
- Control the supplier quality management process, liaise with suppliers and customers on quality issues to bring about continual improvement and ensure high performance.
- Administer supplier approval process, conduct supplier reviews and report performance.
- Collate, interpret, file quality records from all areas and check to ensure that all products meet specification and that due diligence can be demonstrated in order to release products and dry goods.
- Review NCRs, SNCRs and audit findings to identify root cause and preventive actions.
- Carry out internal audits.
- Prepare and issue customer quality performance reports.
- Collaborate with the CI team to improve line performance.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager, host external auditors.
Business Knowledge and essential functional / technical skills
- Educated to degree level or industry experienced/ Professional qualifications
- Experience of working in a Quality environment across Food/FMCG/Packaging manufacturing environments
- Principles of Quality Management
- Experienced in Food Safety and Quality Systems ISO9001/BRC/ISF/ISO/HACCP essential.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Continuous Improvement
- Statistics and data interrogation
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please call 0161 707 1516 or send your CV to Alex Tyrrell for more details.