£17.09 - £21.78 per hour
2 months ago
6 months +
To conduct product and process inspection so as to obtain and record proof of compliance to drawing and process requirements.
To identify and record non-compliance to these requirements and to lead and implement containment and corrective actions to ensure that all delivered products conform to their specification.
To implement the quality policy and objectives within the business with particular focus on the reduction of the cost of non-quality and the reduction of internal and external concessions through the application of the appropriate quality tools.
- Aeronautical general knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Sheet Metal/Heat Treatment processes
- Knowledge of anomaly treatment and non-conformance's characterisation.
- Knowledge of applicable quality rules.
- Reading drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of documentation framework.
- Understanding of technical documents (instruction sheets, process sheets, rework instructions).
- Knowledge of metrology
- Knowledge of shelf-life products.
- Knowledge of marking rules.
- Knowledge of main quality tools.