Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Target Bonus
Exclusively supporting a leading and growing international FMCG packaging business. Controlling a principal share of the market, year on year growth, Unparalleled levels of investment, international reach and a great working culture.
To be responsible for the designing and developing a KPI monitoring system (incidents, non-quality cost, quality non-conforming stock, response times, returns, etc.) ensuring accurate reporting is provided to decision makers:
- Develop and design an effective and efficient reporting system (weekly, monthly, annual), providing the business unit with relevant and accurate information Customer Service levels and Quality KPIs performance.
- Monitor and manage quality non-conforming stock, supervising the control and reduction activities, positively impacting on stock levels.
- Responsible for the dissatisfaction management regarding reception and analysis within the specified timeframe as well as the responsible assignment, closure, follow up and trend identification
- Provide the Business unit with accurate and timely information regarding Customer incidents status.
- Monitor and report on non-quality costs of quality, performing data analysis activities in order to identify improvement opportunities, and drive the necessary action plans to implement suitable solutions and achieve the desired results.
- Drive a quality and customer focused culture across all areas of the business.
- Promote and foster a culture of teamwork when managing issues and requests from team colleagues and other areas of the Business Unit.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Engineering, manufacturing or quality qualification or degree is desirable but not essential.
- Quality related technical training is desirable, i.e. QMS or CI. (ISO, TPM, Lean 6 Sigma)
- Fast paced manufacturing experience and understanding of site processes
- Ability to analyse data, root causes and implement decisions.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationship with colleagues at all levels.
- Good level of communication skills across different levels within the organisation.
- Quality Auditing experience is desirable
- Understanding of Management System requirements
- Competent computer skills - SAP, BW and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please send your CV for more details. If you have not heard back in 14 days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.