Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Quality Control Engineer required for defence client, based in Harwell, Oxfordshire.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the AIT Operations Manager , and working within a clean room environment, the main duties and responsibilities may include:
Quality Control tasks
* Ensuring the conformity of the Satellite or Payload in accordance with the definition files. This control could use documents or procedures, visual checks or measurements.
* Guaranteeing the correct implementation of the processes.
* Complete the control procedures per the control plan
* Compile build records
* Perform controls / measurements and complete records (logsheets, test reports)
* Ensure that all procedures run by the Engineers are completed correctly and in accordance with the right documentation version
* Ensure that certifications required for any activity is valid and appropriate
* Perform Key Inspection Points and Mandatory Inspection Points
* Work with Quality Assurance manager on any deviation observed
* Document any anomaly observed during AIT activities
Successful candidates will have quality experience within Space, Aerospace or Aircraft manufacturing sectors, either electrically or mechanically biased.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates may be required to work some shift patterns.