Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
3 - 4 WEEKS
Title: quality control Engineers
Location: Woking, Surrey
Duration: 3 - 4 weeks
Start : ASAP
To assist in checking concrete compliance on the project.
This will be a temporary placement for circa 3 to 4 weeks.
- minimum of 1-2 years site experience.
- Responsibility will be to undertake an independent as built inspection of the insitu reinforced concrete structure for compliance with the structural specification and report on defects.
- The site has 3 towers with slip form cores up to 34 floors.
- It will be a site based role with limited access to a computer to write reports.
- There will be interface with the project Engineers and the RC frame subcontractor.
- There will be labor assistance provided as required which will need direction and managing at site.
- Access to the work face will be via podium scaffold or similar required.
- The engineer must be able to work alone with initiative to prearrange access requirements, produce reports daily and work to tight programme to complete the task.
- CSCS card required.
- The ability to work safely is paramount.