Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Quality Control Engineer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Working in partnership with major stakeholders, both internal and external to the business, you will use your knowledge to create policies, processes, tools and methods that eliminate waste and encourage best practice.
Generate and maintain key performance and reporting metrics for distribution through the business.
Provide a professional approach to Continuous Improvement activities within Aircraft Operations. You will support, coach, lead and/or facilitate cross-functional teams in support of a variety of specified continuous improvement projects and activities.
Develop, plan, implement and present strategies and actions that deliver operational excellence to Aircraft Operations.
- To support the Work Analysis Team Leader in harmonising a common Work Analysis methodology, ensuring cross site/plant consistency.
- Work with all of the Operations Business Control team and with other teams around the business to develop and continuously improve the CI reporting processes in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Support and or facilitate multi-functional teams to identify, prioritise, implement and evaluate continuous improvement projects.
- Identify sustainable improvement opportunities.
- Run workshops to identify possible improvements across aircraft operations.
- Investigation and research of new technology and innovations relevant to aircraft operations
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Qualification to a HNC level in a numerical based subject or equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- A good understanding of all elements and principles of lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Experience of implementing lean tools through teamwork events would be a benefit.
- Computer literate with an understanding of all Microsoft products.
- Possess a methodical and systematic approach
Please contact us for more information on this role