about 2 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Quality Control Aircraft Operations Investigator based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Working within the Aircraft Operations function you will be responsible for performing independent investigations to ensure containment and corrective action plans are created and implemented in a timely manner ensuring that reoccurrence is minimised.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- To investigate:
- Customer Complaints
- Fault Reports
- Internal Occurrence Reports
- Triage reports in a timely manner
- Provide initial feedback,
- Conduct formal interviews and collate evidence
- Identify contributing factors
- Perform root cause analysis
- Formalise findings as a report and propose containment/corrective actions
- Present findings
- Aerospace experience
- Technical analysis / fault-finding
- Experience using SAP and Microsoft packages
Please contact us for more information.