£20.79 - £26.00 per hour
4 months ago
Our client based in Portsmouth is looking for a Quality Compliance Engineer for 6 months plus in duration. 37 hours per week one week Mon to Thurs and the next week Mon to Fri, rotating weekly.
- This is an exciting opportunity to lead a site in Aerospace in maintaining AS9100 Rev D. Monitor, facilitate and apply revised Policy, procedures and Standards disseminated from Regulators and to integrate within the site Quality Management Systems.
- To act as the Quality Compliance Representative to provide Governance to maintain full Regulatory Conformity and Compliance.
- Act as the Focal Liaison point with Customers and Partners where necessary, when impacting/affected by local site quality issues.
- Standardise the Business Processes on Site - manage the development of the site QMS to achieve full compliance to the APMS, including collaboration with other SPG Sites to identify and implement other Standardisation opportunities.
- Implement a standard and effective Supplier Quality Assurance process to achieve zero Supplier defects. Subsequently ensure Compliance to the defined SQA process.
- Implement a standard and effective Business and Manufacturing Process Compliance Verification System on Site to achieve zero defects and zero escapes. Subsequently ensure Compliance to the defined process.
- As part of the SPG Compliance Team, take responsibility for improvement projects, delivering demonstrable and sustainable results on time and cost.
- Support the Site with the identification and deployment of training to support Regulatory and Security Compliance.