Katie Robson Hill
11 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Quality Compliance Lead role based in the Bedfordshire area. This is a permanent role and an opportunity to join a leader in the aerospace and defence industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the effective management, integration, monitoring and continuous improvement of the Quality Management Systems, whilst assuring Governance and Compliance.
The responsibilities will include:
- Provide Governance to maintain full Regulatory Conformity and Compliance
- Act as the Focal Liaison point with Customers and Partners where necessary, when impacting/affected by local quality issues.
- Third-party Certification and Customer requirements
- Monitor, facilitate and standardise the Business Processes
- Implement a standard and effective Supplier Quality Assurance process
- Support the Implementation of a standard and effective Business and Manufacturing Process Compliance Verification System
- Support with the identification and deployment of training to support Regulatory and Security Compliance
We are looking for previous Aerospace industry experience within a quality management system approved to AS9100, with experience of conducting first article inspections to AS9102 or similar in the automotive industry Having experience of liaising with Customer Quality representatives, regulatory authorities, or certifying authorities would be advantageous.
You will be experienced in flow-charting and process models, writing quality procedures, quality plans, standard operating procedures and therefore also be capable of conducting supplier audits and internal audits on products, processes and procedures. You will have a solid understanding of key problem solving techniques (Fishbone, 5Y, 8D, RCCA etc.)
You will have familiarity with BSI to ISO9001/AS9100/AS9110, the CAA to EASA 145 & EASA 21-G, the FAA to FAR145