Isle of Wight, England
£14.03 - £18.13 per hour
8 months ago
Our Client based on the Isle of Wight has a requirement for a Quality Compliance Engineer.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Ensure compliance of and be responsible for quality activities within the First Article Inspection process.
Implement and maintain the First Article Inspection Reporting standards in accordance with the Customer and Regulatory compliance requirements
* Support the creation of the First Article Inspection Reports for new and revised products and components.
* Review and approve First Article Inspection Reports for new and revised products and components.
* Validate the documented First Article activities and processes.
* Ensure approvals reports are completed in accordance with all requirements.
* Maintain recording, tracking and reporting databases.
* Liaise with, and support, QCE, Operational and PMEQ personnel on contract First Article Inspection requirements.
* Liaise with the PMEQ personnel to establish priorities for the completion of submitted First Article Inspection Reports.
* With the PMEQ personnel Co-ordinate the external First Article Inspection process.
* Report problems with First Article Inspection Reports to the responsible personnel.
* Train Suppliers and/or employees in the use of First Article completion processes, including the Net Inspect and Visual Fair software.
* Support the External FAI tracking process.
* Provide status reports for management review.
* Support the continuous improvement processes.
* Provide support to other areas of the quality department as required.