South Africa, South Africa
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Significance Compulsory Responsibilities
1 Quality Control
1) Quality inspection during / after Site Completion.
2) Plan, Manage and Control the Quality on any given Project.
3) Ensuring Quality Reports reach Sub-Contractors and that snags are cleared in a reasonable time frame.
4) Ensure Quality Acceptance Report Document is handed to QM for approval without delay.
2 Documentation and Communication
1) Internal Support in Site File, Scans and Acceptance.
2) Submitting Site Files to the Customer.
3) Triggers Acceptance Procedure after site acceptance.
4) Timely, Daily and Weekly Reports.
5) Weekly Planning must be submitted in the beginning of the week.
6) Quality Inspection Checklist along with Photos.
7) Preparing and Updating of the Quality Control Reports.
8) Quality Reports including issues and defects must be forwarded to the QM and RPM on a daily basis.
3 QA must be able to do Hold Point Inspections according to the Quality Control Plan.
1) Check and verify TSSR Documents given to the Site Supervisors and Contractors to commence with the Swap.
2) Conduct regular Contractor Audits on Site.
3) Be able to summarize the problems found during a Cluster and arrange to have meetings with the Sub-Contractors in order to Control the Quality of Workmanship during Installations.
4) Provide support the Project implementation and Guide and monitor personnel at key Quality points, perform Checks and Control the Project Quality.
4 Customer Satisfactions
1) No Sites with Defects should be left unresolved, so it is crucial for the QC to follow up regularly with the Sub-Contractors regarding issues / defects and keep the Customer informed and updated at all times.
2) Any RF Audits found by the Customer must be reviewed by the QC and any Audits with issues / defects from Huawei SOW, must be forwarded to the Sub-Contractor as soon as possible and must be resolved within 3 working days, along with Photo evidence.
3) QC will be required to join Customer meetings regarding Quality.
4) Always follow the Customer Absolute Rules.
5 Knowledge, Skills and Certification
1) Other certificates mandatory.
2) Internal Training / Self Study.
3) Product Knowledge (Fibre Standards and Specifications ).
4) Quality Control should have a good background of telecoms.
QA must be familiar with:
ISO9001/2008 and 18001 Standards.
Civil works and NSB
FTTS, RF, Wireless and Full Turnkey Installations Specifications.
Huawei Product Specifications.
Quality Plan as well as the Quality Control Plan.
Quality Checklists that are used during the project execution.
Fully MS office literate in Excel Word Power point
Proven High leadership skills
Good planning and organizational skills
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels.
Ability to work in a team and build up good relations with all projects stake holders.
Good command of English communication, written and verbal.
Required Education / Qualifications:
Matric and QA related National Diploma / Bachelor's Degree
Certified as Quality Inspector.
5 years Quality experience within telecommunication environment.
Working Environment / Conditions:
Travel (on a need basis):