North West England, England
8 months ago
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: South Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary + Target Bonus + Pension
This is an exciting role to lead day-to-day quality activity across a food manufacturing plant. Part of a successful and long-standing food business supply into major multiples. This is a day based, permanent opportunity, managing a small team of QAs.
- To oversee all aspects of day to day quality for the site
- To manage all site audits, including GMP, systems, and traceability.
- To manage, motivate, coach and develop the site team of QAs
- To develop and maintain robust quality checks from raw material to finished goods
- To champion site quality through such processes as HACCP, TACCP and Continuous Improvement.
- Strong experience working within the food manufacturing sector
- Experience leading managing and coaching QA teams
- Will have advance food safety and hygiene qualifications
- Ideally will hold a BSc / HND / HNC or food related science qualification
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. Strong business values and an inclusive culture ensure long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.