Strong Benefits incl. Bonus
25 days ago
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager (FMCG / Packaging)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Strong Benefits incl. double figure bonus
Currently working exclusively with an FMCG manufacturer based in the Cheshire area. Employing 2000 globally, my client can certainly offer a stable working environment and career development.
Responsible for managing people to ensure that effective systems are in place to deliver company, customer, and regulatory authority requirements for food safety, product quality, cost and customer service;
- Management and development of Quality Systems (ISO9001, ISO14001 & BRC) Procedures & Techniques in accordance with customer requirements, industry standards & best practice.
- Manage and develop Food Safety systems - HACCP, and the prerequisite programmes to ensure they are effective and live.
- Organise, monitor and review the internal audit system, and host external audits.
- Oversee continuous quality improvement through managing the NCR and SNCR systems, and through data analysis.
- Monitor held-stock and oversee QC of rework and subsequent release of product.
- Reduction of customer complaints through analysis and robust follow up actions in conjunction with the relevant departmental managers
- Drive regular quality reviews with customers and suppliers.
- Continuous improvement of HSE performance, maintaining legal compliance, managing risk and through Leadership & engagement influence a positive safety culture.
- Accountability for setting high standards for Health, Safety & Environment, managing work practices and risk
Business Knowledge and essential technical skills
- Educated to degree level or industry experienced/ professional qualifications
- Experience of working in a Quality environment across Food/FMCG/Packaging manufacturing environments
- Principles of Quality Management
- Experienced in Food Safety and Quality Systems / BRC/ISF/ISO/HACCP essential.
- Problem solving techniques
- Continuous Improvement
- Statistics and data interrogation
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please call 0161 707 1516 or send your CV to Alex Tyrrell for more details.