Up to £42.08 per hour
about 1 year ago
Morson Internationla re currently recruitng a Quality Assurance Manager for our client based at RAF Brize Norton.
This is a challenging role supporting and assisting two complex and high value training schools at RAF Brize Norton on behalf of our client and its Joint Venture (JV) Company.
This is a role that is essential to the harmonisation of all aspects of the two training services during their operational phases, including adherence to process and standards.
The successful candidate shall be representing our client and its JV, ATSL, plus the Voyager Academy and shall ideally have a proven track record in aviation training delivery. Familiarity and the understanding of compliance with DSAT and EASA regulations (Part 147 and Part ORA) is desirable.
The QA Manager shall ensure commitment to excellence is maintained at all times, that Customer requirements are met and that the highest possible standards and compliance are employed.
The role will be predominately supporting the Brize Norton site team where quality expertise is required, conducting related audits, surveillance of subcontractors, addressing customer complaints, liasing with Customers QAR, identifying areas for process improvement, involvement and/or leading improvement activities.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Plan and Implement Quality Assurance tasks on assigned Programmes in accordance with Company Reference system and Contract and Regulatory Requirements, including Tender and Contract Review.
- Act as a quality focus at Brize Norton representing the Hub Quality team
- Work with the Brize Norton team members to assist in meeting meet objectives, targets and deadlines.
- Generate QA inputs for Programme Reviews.
- Lead project QA activities to ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance with agreed Work Packages.
- Perform audit and surveillance activities, internal and external as assigned.
- Be one of the Prime points of contact & offer professional advice on QA matters, to the customer, sub-contractor and supplier.
- Perform analysis of Quality metrics and initiate improvements as applicable
- Identify trends, issues, and opportunities associated with process or product that may impact on the business.
- Contribute & enhance the developing the knowledge base within Quality by engaging and building relationships with internal & external contacts Common related Tasks
- To support & contribute to the decision making process of the Quality Management Team in support of the overall business objectives.
- To increase "customer" satisfaction in the provision of quality services. To facilitate an ever increasing uptake of best practice throughout the business.
- To be responsible for the effective implementation of the Quality processes.
- To support the continuous improvement of the Quality processes.
- To support all staff in the implementation of common working practices and systems.
- To assist in formulating budgets, plans, programmes and targets for the area of responsibility.
- Experience of working within a quality environment in a defence or similar industry.
- Detailed Knowledge of current regulations such as DSAT and EASA and quality and related working practices and standard
- CAA Part 147 and Part ORA Regulations specifically for Training Service application and the Compliance audits that need to be planned and execute
- ONC, HNC or similar qualification in a related discipline.
- CQI membership.