Up to €400.00 per day
5 days ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 5 months contract with real possibilities of renewal.
No UK Nationals.
CV submission deadline 3pm GMT Wednesday 13 January.
- Elaboration and maintenance of IS quality control procedures
- Provision of quality plans and service level agreements
- Provision of quality studies, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information system projects
- Identify and elaborate test cases in collaboration with application developers, analysts and business representatives and support to the construction of test scenarios and scripts
- Execution of assigned tasks and recording of daily progress within the supporting planning tools
- Reporting and presentation of work progress
- Assisting IS Testers in tests case and test scenario execution on different platforms and browsers of the integrated systems, including defect creation and defect follow-up
- Advice on test automation strategy and identification of regression tests including maintenance of test script repositories for updates to existing software
- Advice on quality improvements
- Assistance in the implementation of project management methodology
- Help to identify project and product risks from the quality control perspective
- IS Quality control and evaluation
- Bachelor's level or 3 years of higher education + Minimum 11 years of professional experience
- Good expertise in IS quality assurance management matters and business workflow application testing manual and automated
- Very good knowledge of test automation strategies and test automation tools (RFT, Selenium, WebDriver, SOAPUI)
- Understanding of TMAP methodology
- Experience in the development of automation tools using Java and Java EE as programming language and automation of web interfaces build using Rich technologies (Vaadin, JQuery, …)
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML)
- Experience of application lifecycle management tools RTC, RQM and RRC
- Experience of Planning and Defect management.
- Experience in this domain using Rational Team Concert is considered as an advantage.
- Experience in testing information systems business processes (finance, procurements and accounting) in public institutions
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle) and service testing using SOAPUI (WSDL, XSD understanding)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Good knowledge of the CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- ISTQB certified
- Very good communication skills in English B2/C1
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.