3 months ago
The role involves working within a multi-discipline team to manage and deliver all aspect of Quality Management required by the business to meet the requirements of both internal and external customers. Focussing initially on Programmes Quality Assurance within Bids & Projects. To fulfil this role demands a core set of behaviours and attributes that will focus on creating confident and trustful relationships with key customers and suppliers, comfortably working across organisational boundaries both external and internal.
- Interface with all functions including purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, finance, HR and programme management
- Interface with key Customer and Suppliers in support of Programme requirements
- Lead the project quality assurance activities to bring solutions in line with customer expectations, contractual requirements and quality standards
Key performance Indicators against Responsibilities and Tasks
- Site NCR trends - targets to be agreed
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Management and reporting of the project status for quality (quality advises)
- Continuous improvement within the Quality function
- Facilitation and support of Quality to operational functions
- Audit performance within the Industry & Supply Chain Function
- Non Conformance reporting
You must be eligible to obtain full security clearance and ideally from an Aerospace or Defence background.