Up to £46.75 per hour
over 1 year ago
This role is based in Cheadle, Manchester and is for approximately 6 months in duration.
Must have project QA experience to be considered for this role.
Responsible for performing all aspects of Bids & Project Quality Assurance within the entity in accordance with the Quality policy and Quality Management System (QMS). To ensure that the Business' products and services are fit for purpose and meet customer expectations.
- Develop credible relationships across the Bids & Projects function to input into pragmatic solutions to eliminate / mitigate issues and/or risks. Knowing when it is appropriate to escalate topics.
- Ensure the application of the Group Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Assurance policies, and the Group Reference system (Chorus 2.0). Provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Ensure the effectiveness of "alerting and vetoing" process.
- Promote Quality within the entity, ensuring that all managers and staff are made aware of the QMS and the specifics as relevant to the entity and their roles and responsibility in its operation.
- Manages the generation of the defined documentation to support the task delivery and scheduled business / project reviews.
- Analyses the customer's quality requirements, defines and sets up the Quality plan(s) in the bid and/or project phase, and makes sure that the plan contains all the measures necessary to fulfil the standards and reference system.
Systematically perform Quality audits and surveillance activities on assigned bids and projects in accordance with the Company Reference system and Contract and Regulatory requirements.
At least 5 years in a related Quality and or Project/Operations environment with a reputation in change management.
Must be eligible to obtain full security clearance.