Up to US$0.00 per annum + Salary pending
25 days ago
* Assist in management of the Software Development Process including reviewing specifications, assessing development effort, building and executing QA plans and test procedures, assigning tasks, and managing task completion.
* Building, managing, and maintaining internal software QA Policy's and Procedures.
* Designing and managing unit test QA, and staging quality process teams.
* Manage deployment support issue tracking and resolution communications.
* Identifying and managing resource loading for support and issue resolution
* Developing documentation for application release details
Required Skills and Experience:
* Undergraduate degree
* 4+ years hands on experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish)
* Great interpersonal skills
* Management Experience
* Service-oriented mentality
* Ability to handle multiple priorities, work accurately, work under pressure, and respond quickly to tight deadlines
* Positive Attitude and Self-Starter Mentality
* Detail Oriented
* Function effectively as a team player
* Equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience may be considered
* Experience in software and/or petrochemical industries a plus
* Experience in cloud-based/web architecture software a plus