East London, London
8 days ago
To support the Sector Quality Manager in implementing all aspects of Crossrail's Quality Management System through design, construction, testing, commissioning and handover.
- Monitor and oversee Contractor performance and compliance with the Works Information in relation to quality control and quality assurance activities.
- Work collaboratively to drive improvements to enhance performance and reduce cost of poor quality.
- Ensure the Contractor is compliant with the Works Information in relation to quality control and quality assurance activities and they implement and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ensure the Crossrail Management System (CMS) aligns with the Works Information and is followed by the Crossrail Delivery Team whilst ensuring any risks and opportunities are identified and reported to the Crossrail Central Quality Team to drive improvements.
- Monitoring and analysis of Contractor's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to enable the achievement of quality objectives and targets as defined within their Contract Quality Plan.
- Assist the Crossrail Delivery Team, Central Quality Team and Contractor in the development and effective implementation of contract specific KPIs.
- Analysis of nonconformities, Crossrail Observations, audit and surveillance findings for systemwide Contractors.
- Support the Contractor in capturing any SMART actions identified within their quality improvement plans to drive improvements.
- Work collaboratively with the Contractor to develop initiatives to ensure a "right first time" ethos and to reduce the cost of poor quality and promote the sharing of best practice.
For more information please contact Tim Jordan