14 days ago
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst /Specialist
Salary: Competitive salary + Industry leading benefits package
This exciting role gives you the join a global business within the food sector, working across multiple sites to manage food safety and QA across the supply chain. The Quality Assurance Analyst is a key member of our Food Safety, Quality team. In conjunction with other colleagues, the position holder will collaborate to identify and reduce quality risks. The role will include proactively addressing customer requirements and concerns and collaborating on internal and external audits.
- Day to Day activities to ensure compliance to all Food safety and quality regulations policies standards and practices.
- Ensure customer requirement understood and are met in terms of product audit and work with customers to strengthen relationships
- Internal audits production processes, raw materials and suppliers to ensure that established quality standards are met
- Work with multiple sites to deliver food safety production improvement
- Work closely with other teams such as production, to identify any variations in quality standards and proactively mitigate risks
- Partners with Site Management teams to improve product quality product safety and supply chain efficiency
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, raise non-conformances and implement corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing compliance to formal external quality standards and internal standards
- Support the rest of the Food Safety and Quality team and provide training, coaching and mentoring to other colleagues
The individual will likely possess;
- Bachelors/ Master's degree in a science based subject or proven experience
- Previous demonstrated experience working in food safety/ quality assurance, in a food/drink/ chemical manufacturing environment
- A solution orientated working style (analytical, problem solving and decision making)
- Strong knowledge of food safety/ HACCP and Quality Assurance
- Fully qualified Internal Auditor (Preferably lead auditor)
- Ability to work in a practical, hands-on environment that is part of a busy production facility
- Numerate and PC literate at intermediate level or above with Microsoft Office
- Strength of character able to challenge constructively using data driven decisions
This is an opportunity work for a global business with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
To apply please send your CV or call Alex on 01617071516 for more details.