Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
My client is Main Contractor with a number of developments currently underway in Manchester. They are currently looking for a Quality & Validation Manager to oversea a £101m development consisting of 995 apartments in Manchester City Centre.
* Liaising with clients quality managers regarding any quality issues.
* Charing the monthly project quality leadership team meeting and producing minutes - PQLT.
* Continuously reviewing ongoing works i.e insitu concrete, precast installation, fit out etc
* Carrying out spot checks on ongoing apartment validations.
* Carrying out validations on completed apartments.
* Liaising with fit out construction manager regarding validations and assisting to complete apartments.
* Managing validation assistants.
* Developing a system to monitor validations carried out and issues encountered in order to avoid the reoccurrence.
* Collating insitu concrete QA documentation.
* Reviewing QA documentation for drainage, pre cast concrete, fire stopping and all elements of works.
* Signing off all QA packs with client QA manager.
* Updating quality submission register and liaising with QS regarding QA signed off. Signed off QA equates to full payment of works as incomplete QA equates to 75% payment - cashflow is crucial to the project.
* Updating surveillances calendar.
* Carrying out site companion entries.
* Assisting engineers with design and technical issues/queries or with any support required.
* Raising RFI/queries with design team regarding design/technical issues.
* Reviewing and developing validation checklist, builders clean and checklist.
* Package manager for the cleaning package and mastic sealant package.
* Carrying out site inductions and workforce engagement workshops.
* Addressing H&S issues.
Interested? Please contact Ben Pascall on or call 0161 707 1516