10 months ago
Morson has a Quality and Governance Officer for a Major Aerospace Company based in Yeovil, Somerset for an initial 6-12 months contract with a view to going Permanent at the end of the contract .
Aircraft Service Quality and Governance Officer will focus on resolving issues identified in the customer's domain relating to delivered products and services at the Clients off site locations
Working within the Aircraft Services Department which has responsibility to deliver contracted maintenance services at Off site locations you will focus on the following areas:
- Quality Control:
You will assist the Aircraft Service management team in establishing and maintaining suitable solutions to ensure compliance with the customer's respective regulatory requirements at Off site locations. Act as the focal Point for :
- Provide technical support with the resolution of Quality Notifications across CS&T
- Monitor and manage the closure of Non Conformances raised at audit against CS&T UK departments to ensure the correct root cause is identified with effective containment and corrective action established within agreed time scales.
- Co-ordinate and manage to completion the resolution of Customer Complaints.
- Compliance to regulations, Expositions, AS representation at external certification audits, Safety and Quality Action group Meetings
- Health and Safety:
Support the CS&T management team in providing support to remote locations with the application of the Clients UK Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures by acting as the focal point between CS&T and the HS&E department.
- Travel to various locations both within the UK and overseas when in support of the above tasks
- Ensure, the correct Health & Safety provisions are made for the safe delivery contracts placed on CS&T UK.
- Work in an advisory capacity with other areas of the business using knowledge and expertise to guide in achieving a safe working environment.
Responsible for the coordination and delivery of the Aircraft Services Business Control Meeting
Responsible in conjunction with the respective Aircraft Services Platform lead the coordination and delivery of sub-contract review meetings
Coordinate AS inputs to the CS&S BCM
Lead and manage quality investigations to determine root causes and ensure implementation of containment plans and corrective actions within agreed timescales
Support Maintenance error investigations and Occurrence Review Groups across CS&S operations as required including the implementation of and subsequent recommendations across CS&T deployed operations
Co-ordinate AS safety manager quarterly meeting incorporating ERG/MEDA/VOR reporting from CS&T UK operations into consolidated report
Essential Knowledge, skills & Experience
Have an overview level of understanding of Aircraft Product Support including a working knowledge of the Company Operating System and SAP infrastructure.
Comprehensive and detailed knowledge of helicopter maintenance operations, including practical experience of helicopter maintenance and operational support.
Educated to HNC level in relevant aerospace subject. Alternatively to have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship followed by a period of employment in all aspects of aerospace support functions in order to demonstrate sufficient practical experience for the job role.
Knowledge of the Company Programmes organisation, quality processes, operating procedures and Company ERP systems (SAP).
Computer literate, in Excel, Word and Power Point
Possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, in order to influence personnel at many levels, internally and externally and able to lead and work as part of an integrated team
Preferred additional qualifications:
Completed IRCA QMS Lead or Internal Auditor training
Recognised HS&E qualified to NEBOSH or IOSH level
Approved Maintenance Error Investigator qualification
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details