£8.50 - £10.00 per hour
24 days ago
Job Title: Quality Administrator
Rate: £10.00 per hour PAYE
Duration: 3 months
We currently have a requirement for an Administrator in the Quality Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination / scanning of route-cards and other necessary production documents
- Management and disposal of historical route cards
- Prioritisation of the 'day to day' work related issues in conjunction with the Manager
- Data Entry
- Data Management of existing and historical records
- Compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Legislation and Company's Policies.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Data Entry / Admin experience would be beneficial
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Good knowledge of operating hardware such as Scanners and Printers.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo security clearance vetting in line with customer requirements.
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.