Up to £0.00 per annum
12 days ago
A new opportunity has become available for a Quality Administrator to support a Quality Engineer within a large engineering and Aerospace Organisation. The aim is to re-frame and decrease the administrative tasks performed by our Quality Engineer to satisfy the customer.
The main improvements are the following:
- Reduce the volume of delivery paperwork to the customer. To do so the person will have to review the gap between the customer requirements and our package. We will then have to get a robust plan to submit to the customer
- Re-balance the administrative tasks of the Quality Engineer who is currently taking care of administrative tasks that should be owned by Inspectors. A pre-analysis to frame this project to re-balance the workload between the functions would be required along with training for the new owners.
This is a 6-month project to remove non-added value to our administrative process but still satisfy the Programme and customer requirements. This global improvement requires value analysis and lean office kind project. The person will be in contact with a large selection of departments including the customer.
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding of Quality requirements and customer focus person required
- Able to lead an improvement project and communicate well
- Change management - communication skills
- Lean office understanding
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; engineering support; engineering; lean; process improvement; quality engineer