Up to £0.00 per annum
13 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Quality Administrator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
To technically validate and control the approval processes for all new system and component requirement documents. In conjunction with the relevant areas of the business. Control Document configuration and system linking to all other associated documents and part numbers
- To maintain a document referencing and filing system to ensure ease of document recovery and to input data onto SAP and create indexes.
- To assist in the development of improved documentation management systems and processes (SAP DMS) and the transition from old systems to new.Key Job Accountabilities, Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills, have the ability to make sound technical assessments/judgements based on knowledge and experience, a self-motivated team player and leader.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Good Planning and organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise work.
- Computer literacy including competence in Micro Soft office software, presentation packages and SAP.
Please contact us for more information