11 days ago
Job Title: Quality Administrator
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Chester; Runcorn; Liverpool
We are actively recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturer for a Quality Administrator. The role is a permanent role; offering competitive salary with bonus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review of paperwork from previous 24 hours production; inputting data into in house system
* Identifying defects and taking action as appropriate
* Gathering data to respond to customer enquiries and complaints
* Maintain the highest level of data integrity by cross checking/reconciling data; ensuring accuracy at all times
* Preparing documentation as appropriate for rework
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced administrative role; ideally within a manufacturing environment. You will have experience of working well under pressure; with the ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload. You will have a keen eye for detail; with the ability to communicate at all levels. Background in manufacturing/FMCG, working on stock transactions, would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 0161 -- 707 - 1516