North East England, England
2 months ago
Job Title: Quality Account Manager
Location: North East - Relocation Package available
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits (Inc. Company Car, Contributory Pension, Bonus)
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Quality professional to join this global OEM as they continue to develop their product range and customer portfolio across the UK and Europe. Promoting and improving the quality culture across the business and ensure RFT.
If so, the following interesting tasks await you;
- UK point of contact for all customer complaints and all related quality topics including preliminary judgement of Customer complaints; coordination of all customer complaint investigation activities including participation if necessary, ensuring of closing the complaints in time
- Responsibility for the aseptic tests of new installed equipment.
- Support to customers and commercial department in all related technology
- Advisor and consultant towards customers installations Support and definition of specific in- and external training programs - coaching to in- and external customers on quality control procedures
- Key contact in all related quality issues
- Closely work together with colleagues of other countries and - if necessary, travelling to assist with quality issues.
- Feedback towards internal technical department: continuous improvement spirit
- Facilitate / Host Customer Technical Audits
- Update UK H+S Policy and Procedures & Gain SAFE Contractor Status.
- Degree in food technology or biological science oriented to food technology; other food industry postgraduate studies are highly assessed
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Experience in food processing and packaging industry
- Knowledge of food microbiology and technology in the aseptic food industry
- Knowledge in quality, assurance and management ISO 9001, BRC, ISF, HACCP
- Visible and engaging, able to communicate at all levels and positively influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly conversant in MS Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Strong Experience in problem solving tools (Analytical background, route cause analysis, defining corrective measures)
- Fully conversant with SAP Software
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 14 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.