11 days ago
The Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) is a programme of activity to provide a framework for developing and improving DSG's QMS and it's application. It will ensure all related quality improvement activity is planned, resourced, implemented and monitored in a coherent and integrated way. The principal required outcome from the QIP is that the customer is confident in our ability to deliver and sustain product quality, supplier quality and quality assurance in accordance with AQAP2110 Ed D.
Reporting to the QIP Process Team Leader, the primary purpose of the QIP Process Analyst role is to support the development and implementation of a coherent and integrated set of processes and procedures within the scope of the QMS to ensure the delivery of quality outputs within one or more business functional areas. This may involve revising existing processes and procedures and/or developing new ones. In both cases the processes and procedures must meet the requirements of both the ISO and AQAP standards.
The Process Team will work closely with the DSG QA, product and supplier quality teams, as well as business functions.
The Main responsibilities of the role include:-
- Delivering a set of quality focused processes and procedures for one or more business functions in DSG within the scope of the QMS, and to meet ISO and AQAP standards, by:
- Identifying existing process maps and definitions that are relevant to the scope of the QMS.
- Assessing existing processes and procedures against the agreed scope of the QMS to determine where revised and/or additional processes and procedures are required to meet ISO and AQAP standards.
- Developing revised and additional processes and procedures and identifying and planning additional training and system support requirements.
- Contributing to the development of effective and practical change management and communication strategies and plans to ensure that the processes are fully embedded within the working practices of the organisation and continue to be used and deliver benefit.
- Supporting business functional areas to implement and embed the revised and new processes and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining plans to manage work packages.
- Producing and maintaining workstream documentation.
- Identifying and effectively managing and mitigating workstream risks by developing appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Taking ownership for the development and on-time delivery of workstream deliverables.
- Ensuring that company health, safety, environmental and security procedures are complied with at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role as directed.