£0.00 - £21000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a QHSE Coordinator to work for our engineering client based in the Cannock area. This role will give you the opportunity to support the day-to-day coordination of the QHSE department, getting involved in a lot of varied tasks.
As QHSE Coordinator you will support departmental managers in compiling QHSE business metrics as well as the day-to-day running of the QHSE department involving; inductions, toolbox talks and raising general awareness on-site.
In this role you will;
- Support department managers in compiling QHSE Business metrics in support of achieving customer requirements
- Reporting and monitoring KPI metrics
- Day to day organisation of Customer Complaints, assisting in investigations
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards and customer specifications
- Manage Legionella checks and COSHH control
- Assisting in the creation of policies and procedures, maintaining these as Company Controlled Documents (CCD)
- Undertake all QHSE Inductions for new starters
- Toolbox talks and raise QHSE awareness, as required
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working with a Business/Data Management System, ideally having worked with ISO9001 before. You will be keen to pursue a career within Health and Safety having an interest in the subject as well. There will be a lot of opportunities to learn new knowledge in this role so the willingness to learn and operate well in a team are a must.
- Flexible working
- On-site car parking
- Extensive list of tax efficient benefits
- Great pension scheme
- Healthcare & dental plans
- Half-day Fridays
- And much more!
If you're interested in applying for this role or know someone who would be, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!