Up to £9.70 per hour
7 months ago
Job title: QEC Project Management Administrator; Duration: 6 months; hours: Full time 37 hours per week; Location: Portsmouth; Pay rate: £9.70 per hour PAYE
To provide administrative support for the project delivery teams using the ERP system to ensure that technical and standards data used in support of the execution for projects and services supplied by the Integrated Delivery Team is governed properly. This will involve administration of the configuration control of the project's requirement data, release of work, the change request process and work acceptance along with assisting to capture relevant project information from production.
Top 4 Major Tasks and Activities:
- Process Change Request Notification approval steps and ensure ERP administration changes on each step are carried out correctly and within governance requirements and the Change Request letters are produced
- Process 152 and other customer acceptance approval steps as required and generate PACSS documents
- Assist with the configuration control of relevant project documentation, connecting to SAP appropriately
- Assist with collation and processing of other project related data and information as required.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements/legislation
- Competence with SAP generally and especially document management and approval functions
- Comprehensive understanding of planning administration processes and the practical implications of product safety assurance
- PC literate and competent with Microsoft Excel and able to use an ERP system without supervision to undertake the role
- Logical, analytical and structured approach to problem solving
- Self-management and motivation to identify and deliver tasks within acceptable time frames with minimal guidance and supervision
- Able to support other team members and monitor own and team progress against planned delivery and quality targets and to contribute to continuous improvement of the planning function.
Morson are acting as the recruitment business for this role on behalf of the client.
SAP; ERP; PACSS; Project Admin; Administration: Database management; Project Administration; Continuous Improvement; Change request.