9 months ago
Job Title: QA Manager
Location: North Wales
Salary: Competitive Salary + Strong Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and established manufacturer. with an international manufacturing presence, a pedigree going back to the '40's, this opportunity really can offer you a positive environment to further develop.
- Ensure compliance and development of systems including; ISO 9001, IATF16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Act as Main contact with external bodies for the above standards
- Complete the transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 (2018)
- Improve profitability by taking a proactive role in Quality Assurance matters, including the design process and FMEA.
- Seek and exploit opportunities for continuous improvement within the Company's systems and procedures
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
- Conducting internal and external audits both in the UK and overseas
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the businesses as a member of the management team.
Person Specification - Required Education, Training, Skills & Experience:
- Promote quality culture across the business, identifying improvements where necessary.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships across the business from director level to shop floor.
- Managing customer expectations and being their voice within the business.
- Strong negotiation skills with a calm and diplomatic approach to respond to Quality concerns at all levels within the business.
- Hands on pragmatic Quality Manager with a "can do" attitude.
- The ability to influence decisions at senior management level and contribute to overall strategic direction
- A strong commercial focus on customer service levels and satisfaction.
- Experience in a quality role in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment.
- Experience of IATF 16949 would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the automotive industry including PPAP procedures, would be an advantage.
- Professional qualification in a technical discipline, preferably to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- Project management experience would be an advantage.
This is a global business which prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please send your CV for more details.
Please note, if you have not received a response within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.