Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
about 1 year ago
Our client is the leading global blockchain asset financial service provider, established in 2013, Huobi has become one of the world's largest digital asset exchanges with an accumulated trading volume of US $1 trillion.
- Ensure that all feature deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility and data quality
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
- Build effective test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify, understand and resolve the root cause of defects and customer escalations.
- Configure and Maintain test environments.
- Other ad hoc projects
- 5+ years of QA/Development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles.
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Experience in QA automation (Selenium, Jenkins, etc.).
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience generating and presenting quantitative reports
- Creative & ambitious person with a passion for excellence
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, BuildBot, Travis CI, or similar)
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and experience in using exchanges
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Fluency in Chinese is a big plus
- and Other European languages are desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.