Livingston, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
26 days ago
Due to continued new project wins, and a solid pipeline of work. Our client, a reputable and well established civil engineering contractor, are currently looking to appoint a new Engineer for their QA/QC department.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in civil engineering, and ideally will be someone with a background as a Site Engineer.
Within this role you would be expected to perform:
- Visual and dimensional inspection of all mould forms prior to placing concrete
- Completing QA/QC forms for each unit along with taking record photographs
- Submitting aforementioned documentation to receiving projects
- Creating steel mould schedules for procurement
- Carrying out component take-offs
- Forecasting concrete/reinforcement needs in advance
- Producing non-conformance reports for out-of-tolerance units
Our client is looking for someone with a strong background in civil engineering and ideally experience of pre-cast concrete.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please call 01698 573850