West Lothian, Scotland
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Our client are looking for a QA Administrator (Compliance) based in Livingston.
This is a contract role, initially for 1 year.
Reporting to the QA Manager, Compliance - this role is responsible for providing systemic and administrative support to the QA Department. The ideal candidate will therefore have a background in Quality Assurance with specific focus on auditing and supplier assessment.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Supplier assessment/auditing and supply chain assessment
* Participation in both internal and external audits and follow up of CAPA arising from them as required.
* Support to the site QMS including collection of metrics and data trending.
* Review of SOPs.
* Control and maintenance of GMP documentation, as necessary.
Person Profile: QA Officer
* Able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
* Comfortable dealing with external suppliers/contractors, auditors and senior managers
* Able to work in a team environment as well as work independently.
* Able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
* Resourceful, flexible and dependable.
* Results oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality output.
* Able to work in a fast, stimulating environment.
* Willing to learn from others.
Flexible and able to work extended hours when required.
Specific Job Skills:
* Experience of working in a similar role within a GMP environment
* Experience of document review and control.
* Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels in a Company.
* Able to write clear, concise reports.
* QA experience within a GMP environment.
* Audit experience, MHRA/FDA
* A degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or general science.
Computer skills: Must be competent in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word,
outlook and internet
Literacy and Numeracy: Must be competent in generating documents and writing reports both for internal use and for customers/clients. Must be numerate. A knowledge of Trackwise® QMS software would be advantageous.
Business Presentation Skills: Must be able to give clear oral presentations.