Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
If you're a Python Engineer looking to challenge yourself working on the latest Deep Learning and Computer Vision projects, then this role could be for you.
This global services organisation is currently developing a solution that will be the first of its kind within CNN's. They own the largest data-set globally for the problem and have the right tools to fix it. As part of this innovative team, as a Python Engineer you'll work collaboratively within the R&D phase taking the project through to production, showing good commercial awareness.
As a Python Engineer in return you'll be backed with huge investment, a visionary leader who operates agilely and listens to his people, the successful Python Engineer will be part of close nit team who have extensive industry experience that will add value to the most experienced of Data Scientist's.
It's a flexible environment where it's about delivering, with the option to work from home each week & flexible working.
- Strong Python 3 Knowledge
- Experience of working within a Devops environment
- Worked in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Taking code from the R&D phase through to production
- Holidays - 25 days
- Salary up to £75,000 (Dependent on skill)
- Extra day holidays when moving to a new house or getting married
- Flexible working / home working, which is once per week initially
- Pension scheme: 5% employer's and 5% employee's contribution
On offer is a market leading salary, bonus, pension and many greater benefits.
To Learn more please get in touch with Chris Coyne direct via the advert or LinkedIn.