Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
If you're passionate about Python with an interest in taking that into Data Science, then please read on.
This E-Commerce business are currently launching their new Data Science team, you will own web applications, liaise with stakeholders to improve data quality and worked closely with the Data Science team in a production environment.
A collaborative research culture, this team are encouraged to be entrepreneurial with an agile delivery focus.
As a Python Developer you'll also play a key start of an Azure migration where if you're not already trained here, full training will be provided. In addition, the long-term goal is for this person to have the option of becoming the Lead Data Engineer for the function or develop into a hybrid Data Scientist, helping with machine learning pipelines.
- Adept with Python (preferably Panda) and develop production-quality code
- Worked within a continuous integration environment
- Developed Web Apps
- A desire to work with a Data Science team
- Salary up to £50,000 (depending on skill)
- 10% bonus (85% of the team last year received the full 10% and some received more for over-achieving)
- Fully funded training & development
- One day from home and flexible working
- City Centre location
- Pension up to 8% company
- Best Doctors and Bupa Dental
- Income and Life Assurance
- Bupa Private Medical
- Travel Insurance
For a confidential discussion please contact Chris Coyne directly via LinkedIn.