£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Python Developer - 12 Month FTC, with scope for 24 Months
If like me you feel good getting some normality in the last couple of weeks however if you are feeling demotivated or feel like you are not developing your skills or not making a real difference in your work?
We are partnered with a UK based services organisation who is changing the world around them by providing clean energy across the country. They are launching a greenfield project developing a data portal using Python.
What makes this role unique is the team and culture. The business is extremely proud of the data team they've created, with recent feedback from placed Developers as "loving the culture", this is due partly to leadership and the team working collaboratively.
Management invests in their staff, with training and development priority for the team and you will be given the chance to get certified in Python as well as cross-change in various technologies including Azure as well gain LinkedIn Certifications in your chosen skill-set.
- Proficient in python coding (Django, Flask)
- Manage testing and bug testing
- Work closely with the wider data team to develop strategy relating data projects
- Core hours of 10.00 - 16.00
- Sponsored training & development course's
- Remote working role or based in Central London
- Up to £55,000 (dependent on skill)
- 5% Bonus
The successful Python Developer will come from any industry, if you'd like to learn more please apply through the advert.