Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Dependent on Experience
7 months ago
Title: CAPEX - Procurement Manager (12-18 months FTC)
Location: Elton, Cheshire or Derrylin, County Fermanagh
Salary: £50-55k + benefits
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, they are the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
The role of Procurement Manager for CAPEX involves end to end sourcing and project delivery across several fields, including engineering, construction, civils, and product manufacturing to name a few; as well as the opportunity to work in a truly cross functional environment and challenge stakeholders of all levels from across the business.
- Develop competitive sourcing strategies, actively engage suppliers, professionally negotiate contracts and resolve performance issues.
- The formulation, negotiation and implementation of robust CAPEX contracts that offer minimum risk with SLAs included at all times considering the TCO.
- Lead the Procurement of all CAPEX being the single point of contact for all procurement matters during all phases of project execution to deliver projects across multiple sites
- Develop and own stakeholder relationships with the engineering team and project management team
- Identify strategic partners and opportunities, building relationships across all levels of the business and engaging both new and existing suppliers
- Focus primarily on the TCO of all projects, in keeping with the business' 5-year plan and goals on sustainability
- Managing the budget for CAPEX projects and keeping all stakeholders updated on spend against budget and timelines
- Demonstrated experience of delivering major end to end CAPEX projects and achieving TCO savings
- Demonstrated experience of operating in a Project Management capacity, leading the delivery of end to end Procurement projects
- Knowledge of commercial purchasing procedures and practice including negotiation and contract law
- Experience with SAP, or other similar programs would be beneficial.
- Accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply while not essential is a benefit
- Degree educated or equivalent within Engineering or Business Management with significant experience in either a Engineering, Technical, Construction, Commercial or Project environment.
Personal Attributes /Competencies
Ability to travel within the role where necessary
- Ability to work autonomously, and make decisions in confidence
- Driven and motivated individual with a desire to progress
- Commitment to Customers
- High Performance
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- Ability to be 'hands on' when needed
- Analytical mind set
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Attention to detail
- You will be given the freedom to make decisions autonomously and to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- You will be pushed to progress within the business; whether in the CAPEX category or elsewhere
- You will be working in a company, who can genuinely demonstrate a history of investing in their staff's growth, both personally and professionally
- You will be working for a company that has tangible social and environmental goals, where all employees buy into the work that goes in to helping their customers and the communities they serve
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Morson International are Encirc's recruitment partner. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply, please send your CV or call Jack Dawkins on 0161 707 1516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.