£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Title: Purchasing Manager
A successful Electrical and Mechanical Contractors due to expansion are looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager to join a growing team.
- Sourcing and purchasing of goods and services, ensuring best price and delivery to suit needs. Placing of all purchase orders through to receipt of invoice.
- Dealing with visitors, customers and deliveries at Reception / Goods Inwards.
- Receipt and checking of goods against purchase order.
- Allocations of goods to relevant engineer or storage area.
- Booking in and tagging productions jobs and recording all necessary information onto computer system.
- Booking out of completed jobs and raising delivery notes etc.
- Assisting with Operation and Project Managers. Ensure all costings from purchases / services are allocated to the job.
- Ensuring Purchase Invoices match Purchase orders.
- Resolving any pricing queries quickly and efficiently.
- Other Production / Works Duties as and when required.
- Previous experience, preferably within an engineering environment either install or wholesale. Proven negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Capable to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- A good foundation of skills and knowledge of relevant supply chain, purchasing and sourcing concepts.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate at all levels verbal and written.
- Happy to work as part of a team.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Jack Dawkins on /0161-.071-.516