6 days ago
Morson International, are assisting our client with their recruitment to the position of Purchasing and Compliance Specialist. You will be based from their Yeovil (Somerset) site/offices.
Overview of the role:
Procurement Governance & Control is a cross geographic team which interfaces with all P&SC units; with the aim to establish common rules and practices, improve processes, manage supply budget process, support audit with internal and external authorities, provide KPI and data set to the whole organisation.
Key Responsibility Areas
You will be responsible on cross-geographical base of the following range of activities, support UK P&SC Procurement Lead and ultimately P&SC VP in accordance of directions set by the cross geographic stream leader.
- Process Compliance Management.
- Ensuring that P&SC are in compliance with all relevant regulations and standards, considering the A&D industry.
- Liaise on internal and external auditing on procurement and related activities..
- Support in preparation and execution for internal and external audit (law 262, law 231, Quality, Corporate Audit and customer Audit)
- Act as local point for all UK related audit on P&SC.
- Manage and monitor finding closure.
- Figure out suggestion for process/procedural improvements.
- Organise/execute self-audit plan to check adherence to procedure.
- Support in preparation and execution for internal and external audit (law 262, law 231, Quality, customer Audit.
- P&SC Procedures and Process Maintenance.
- Maintain and improve P&SC framework and procedures including training and support to P&SC Community.
- Review/Maintain P&SC procedural framework.
- Coordinate/Maintain current P&SC procedures.
- Manage requests of procedural modification from and to other process owners.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Qualification (High school, Master degree, Bachelor Degree)
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field.
- Level of experience (junior, expert, master, senior)
- Master: proven experience as compliance manager or auditor or procedure specialist.
- Technical Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industries standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Methodical and diligent with good planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Understanding of best practice procurement techniques & processes.
- Languages: England, Italian is a plus
- IT Skills.
- MS Office.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work unsupervised and can operate well as part of a team.
- Self motivated, able to identify & drive key issues relating to Cost, Quality & Schedule.
- Other (availability to business trip, special certifications….
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
- Organisational area and job profiles similar to the position.
- Quality auditor.
- Internal auditor.